Saturday, March 27, 2010

Victorious: Episode 1: Review



So today (after the 23rd Annual Kids Choice Awards) a new television show called Victorious premiered on Nickelodeon. For the first episode of the television show I have to give it: ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ (7/10)

The show is basically a sitcom about a girl named Tori Vega, who navigates life at an elite Hollywood performing arts high school.

Oh my god! This show is so funny! I was laughing so hard my mom had to come in and tell me to stop it. Victoria Justice landed the role and really projected her character perfectly. My favorite character was Ariana Grande who portrayed the character of Cat (A bipolar teenager)

Though I absolutely loved the show, I see some slight flaws. First, at some parts it seemed like iCarly had just puked up a television show called Victorious. Weird analogy right? Anyway, some scenes felt exactly like iCarly. I cant blame them since the man behind these two shows is named Dan Schneider. Also, some of the lines were cheesy and I didnt really buy that this would actually happen in real life.

I cant fully judge the show yet since its the first episode but I cant wait until they start releasing more so I can actually pin point this show

Good luck and congrats to the cast of "Victorious"


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjzoDQJYosK4ziq7Bl-h5tnNWwur-7IiH6EUdeIkThzrm3ErTMVtXPa_gx1bwZpsxp3h9YIFuqzurEXP4pRS1NHfJXK_Bawt1gansIVq6dOOwn40m-DgHiR5UHxmPjWFHN1HIeFfHfm-zs/s1600/Screen+shot+2010-03-28+at+12.21.11+AM.png">

No comments:

Post a Comment