Sunday, March 28, 2010

Demi Lovato - Me, Myself, and Time Review

Demi Lovato's new "song" was released. It sounds like Demi but im not quite sure. At some parts it doesnt but Demi does have a distinct voice and I could probably recognize it anywhere. Anyway, heres my rating:☆☆☆☆☆☆ (6/10)

Wow...where do I start?

Lyrics:
I love the lyrics. It actually makes sense and I love it. If Demi did write this song, she did an amazing job.

Instrumental:
Hmmm. I dont believe that this is a rock song which is usually Demi's genre. Its more electro and I dont really like that. I kinda feel like Demi is changing and I absolutely hate that. Her rock songs are great but im not feeling the electro/pop thing

Singing:
SO.MUCH.AUTOTUNE. Ahh! I dont mean to brag but I am very good at picking out autotune. Omg! She totally overused it. It was like every second was auto tune. WHERE HAS DEMI GONE?! Ahhhh! I miss her rock sound and now this is electro/autotune/pop/crap. I hate this. I hate this. I HATE THIS



Listen to the song here:

7 comments:

  1. Okay, hearing this song, I am in absolute love with this song.
    Personally, I do NOT think that the autotune really was overused. I could hear her voice shining OVER the vocal technology. The autotune might have made you think that it wasn't her voice, but I found her beautiful voice singing every lyric.
    I agree with you, the lyrics were outstanding. Which makes me state this one point, Demi used this type of electro/pop beat for it fit the rush and surge of her amazing lyrics which were to shine.

    Whatever field Demi Lovato sings whether its rock, electro, etc, she can pull it off no matter what.
    I mean, she started singing in the business with bubblegum pop, why not rekindle it? Lol, but great review(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but this is for Sonny With a Chance so Disney being the idiots they are wrote it and autotuned it. It's not very Demi at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete