Sunday, March 28, 2010

2012 Movie Review

Today, I saw 2010 and I am unhappy to say that I hated it. I actually had to skip through parts because I got too bored. I know its supposed to be a sad movie but they over did the touchy moments a little too much. Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5/10)

First, the acting was decent in this movie but for some actors I didn't really feel it that much. I also found at some parts, it was more of a comedy

Like when they are flying the plane and they hit the empire state buliding. The 2 pilots are like making a joke. I was like:
"Um. TONS of people are dying currently and your laughing because you just hit the empire state building??? ok..."

Again, with the touchy moments. There were too many but I can also get where they are coming from. I mean like a bunch of people are dying so might as well say goodbye.

And if you ask the question: Do you believe we will all die in 2012? I say........well....thats for me too know ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment